Thursday, March 15, 2007

I was attacked!

The weather has been perfect for motorcycle riding, I just can't get enough. Well today I was riding home and I was stung. I thought a bee hit my neck and stung me, but an instant later the bee (which turned out to be a yellow-jacket) flew in my jacket and down my shirt. Of course I got stung again. So, I pulled out of traffic, put the bike in neautral, put the kick stand down, and unbuttoned and unzipped my jacket. The yellow-jacket flew out, not before it bit me again. I rode home and bactined the heck out of my chest. Two bites and two stings. I had to keep my cool while the damn thing kept biting and stinging me. Bring it on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This happened to me once but the thing (don't know what it was) got into my helmet! At first I thought someone had flicked a lit cigarette butt out their window and it flung off my cheek. Bites and days later, the wounds got Golden Staff (infection that can kill you) and still have a scar twenty years later on my cheek!! Get the bites checked if they don't look like they are healing. All part of being a Bikie :)

Anonymous said...

Ooops, this post was a month ago. I know you are alive anyway :)